ORDERS AND POSTAGEHow Long Does Postage Take?
Delivered within 7 working days (Rest of Australia) Express post Delivered within 2 business days (Metro areas)
Delivered within 3 business days (Rest of Australia) International orders All international orders may take up to 20 business days for delivery.
Yes, we ship worldwide. Please see our shipping rates upon checkout.
If your country is not on the list of available countries for shipping please contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help guide you as best as we can. Please note some regions have been suspended by Australia Post and only have DHL options available. To check your country please visit here
Please check your Junk mail folder first. Please allow up to 5 hours after purchase time to receive a confirmation email. Your order tracking number will be emailed within 24 hours of placing your order. If you have not received anything after this time please contact us at email@example.com
All orders should receive a confirmation email when the order is placed that contains your order number (A####). Followed by a shipment email once your order has been dispatched and processed by the courier that contains a tracking link or number. Please make sure these emails have not been lost in your spam folder before contacting customer service. Delivery time frames begin once accepted by the courier and excludes public holidays and weekends.
Please refer to our shipping information guide for expected delivery timeframes.
If your parcel is still within the delivery window please contact the courier for deliver updates. If the delivery window has been exceeded contact us to also lodge an enquiry. We do our best to resolve lost or delayed order issues, however, unless the order is deemed as lost in transit by the courier we can not provide a refund or replacement.
For time sensitive occasions please order ahead of the event with Australia Post delays in mind to avoid disappointment.
PAYMENT AND PROMOTIONS
GST is included in our prices for customers in Australia. Skwosh is not responsible for paying any import or tax duties to overseas customers.
To pay with PayPal you can either pay with an existing account, set one up or checkout as a guest using your credit card.
We currently only accept payment via PayPal. You can pay using your Paypal account or use your credit card as a guest.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
Please contact us ASAP at firstname.lastname@example.org
We always ship out within 24 hours ( 1 business day ) of the order being placed. During heavy sale time periods this may extend to 48 hours depending on Auspost/Courier pick up times.
We can not guarantee that we can stop your order once it has been processed as it is bulk packed with other orders for dispatch. Once it is in this stage we can not access the order.
We are not able to amend orders once payment is finalised, however, we can cancel and re-issue manually if the order has not already dispatched.
For change of address once the order has dispatched please refer to the Australia Post website for re-direct options using your tracking information. We can not issue refunds for parcels in transit or unconfirmed 'Return to Sender'.
Can I Return A Product?
- You can return most items for a refund, excluding change of mind purchases on sale, discounted, or purchased with a promotional code (excluding welcome codes) within 30 days of receiving your original order. Please note the refund will be less postage costs. The customer will be responsible for return postage costs.
- If you’d like a refund for your goods, but you can’t return them to us for any reason, then a refund for those goods will be at our discretion
- We will refund the amount you paid when you purchased the item, less the cost of shipping. This excludes sale items.
- We try hard to accept all returns, and returns to us don’t need to be in the original packaging. In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we may have to send it back to you.
- All goods will be inspected on return.
- Hygienic labels must still be intact.
- The goods are your responsibility until they reach our returns department, so make sure it’s packed up properly and can’t get damaged on the way.
- We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us by mistake.
- Make sure you use a postal service that insures you for the value of the items you are returning or obtain proof of posting.
- Please print your order receipt/invoice and include it in the return package.
Processing your return can take up to 3 business days once your return is received.
To submit a return request please visit here
To see our full returns policy and process please visit here
PRODUCT AND COMPANY INFORMATION
Skwosh is based in Melbourne, Australia.
We view our factories as part of our business. To ensure ethical working standards and conditions are present we have regular factory inspections and reports conducted. All our shorts are made with premium materials.
The shorts and inside netting are both made out of 100% polyester. The drawstring cords are made out of high grade cotton and the metal ends are made out of premium copper.